For Carter Boyle, Duke University alumnus and private equity professional, companies/corporations like Koch Industries are a testament to what he’s always believed about success: that persistence, perseverance, and hard work will eventually pay off; often in ways that you couldn’t ever have imagined.
So what is Koch Industries exactly or to be more precise, who are they?
To describe Koch Industries in one word, Carter Boyle, Duke graduate, says that Koch Industries are innovators. They create and develop products and services that ease the lives of millions of people in the country and around the world. Koch Industries best describes who they are in their own words:
“Our life’s work is to help people improve their lives by making and innovating products and services our customers value. Our focus is on delivering mutual benefit: Win-win outcomes that make life better for customers and employees alike.”Koch Industries Website
What they do
Carter Boyle, Duke alum and No. 1 fan of the Duke Blue Devils, notes that Koch Industries products and services are practically a part of everyone’s day-to-day lives, whether they are aware of it or not. To sum up what they do, the following are some of the products and services they offer:
- Fuel – manage and operate ethanol plants that convert corn oil waste into biodiesel
- Digital technology – control buttons on home appliances, smartphone circuitry, car safety sensors, and copper and optical data networks, among others
- High-performance glass – glass used in homes, buildings, vehicles, and appliances
- Flooring – STAINMASTER brand of carpets, tiles, grout, and vinyl products
- Plant nutrients – plant nutrition products that help farmers grow their produce
- CORDURA – lightweight, “super stealthy,” and protective fabric used for military uniforms as well as uniforms and gear for first responders and law enforcement personnel active on the field
- Lighting solutions – energy-saving lighting solutions for buildings
- Housing materials – plywood, gypsum wallboard, and fiberglass sheathing are among the products they manufacture for home construction
- Aerodynamic systems for the automotive industry – fuel-efficiency system integrated into automotive grilles for increased efficiency
- Ranchland – manage and operate a 460,000-acre ranchland that produce some of the world’s best-tasting, highest-quality, and most tender steaks
As you can see, Koch Industries provides a number of innovative products and services that make life easier for its consumers worldwide. For Cater Boyle, the company is a prime example of a business that puts consumers’ needs first; providing goods and services that offer value for money.
If you would like to learn more about Koch Industries, Carter Boyle, Duke alumnus, encourages the reader to visit the company’s corporate website.
To keep up-to-date with the latest posts and updates from Carter Boyle, from Duke University news and updates to college sports (especially March Madness and today’s hottest amateur hard court Blue Devil Zian Williamson) and more, Carter encourages you to bookmark this page.
In the meantime, please take your time browsing the rest of the blog site. For questions or comments, you may reach Carter through this page. Stay tuned to this blog site.